What Does Belonging to ABWA Mean?
Once you are a part of the American Business Women's Association, you are never again "all alone".
If you move, there will always be a chapter nearby. ABWA is more than 50,000 strong and growing.
You can "Network" at all levels.
Business - Career - Social
Whatever your talent, hobby or interest, your chapter will showcase it and put it to good use. You
will be needed and appreciated.
Regardless of age, income, religion, race, political bent or circumstance, ABWA will fit you into
its organization and you can fit ABWA into your life. ABWA has no closed doors.
ABWA is a mix of every segment of the nation. We truly represent American Women.
It is our belief that you need us and we certainly need you.
Our primary goal is to provide training and growth to our own members and scholarships to worthy
ABWA is an association for all women.
The purpose of this chapter is to increase the popularity of our common interests. We hope to
add new members so we will be able to grow and expand. We also want to have fun when working on projects. By developing relationships
and friendships, the organization will become even stronger.
ABWA Mission Statement
The mission of the American Business Women's Association
is to bring together businesswomen of diverse occupations and to provide opportunities for them to help themselves and others
grow personally and professionally through leadership, education, networking support, and national recognition.
Chapter Mission Statement
Our Chapter mission is to further promote the interests of our organization and our members to the
community. We strive to make a difference by educating the public and expanding our reach.
ABWA's Proud Code of Conduct
- All members will serve as goodwill ambassadors for the American Business Women's Association.
- Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation
of ABWA's mission.
- Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors and sponsors with honesty, respect,
fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
- Members will maintain compliance with ABWA National, Chapter and Express Network By-laws.
- Members will not use their personal power to advance their personal interests.
- Members will strive for excellence in their professions by maintaining and enhancing their own business
knowledge and skills, and by encouraging the professional developement of other members.